Cisco Network and Telephony Solutions:
Cisco was founded in 1984 by a small group of computer scientists from Stanford University. Since the company’s inception, Cisco engineers have been leaders in the development of Internet Protocol (IP)-based networking technologies. Today, with more than 60,000 employees worldwide, their tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading routing, switching, wireless networking, and IP telephony solutions.
As a Certified Cisco Select Partner, Joho has a team of Cisco Certified Network Engineers on staff. In addition to network solution design, planning, and configuration, Joho provides network monitoring, maintenance, and network support services.
Unified Communications Solutions
We provide, configure and support Cisco Telephony solutions for a wide variety of client needs. For Small and Medium Businesses, Cisco provides a range of all-in-one Unified Communication Solutions that include:
- Cisco Data Routing and Firewall
- Cisco Network Switching with Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Cisco EasyVPN for Remote Access and Teleworkers
- Cisco Wireless LAN
- Cisco Call Manager Express Telephony
- Call Processing and Auto Attendant Functions
- Voice Mail to Phone and Email
- Full portfolio of Cisco Unified IP phones
- Full featured Voice over IP capability (H323 and SIP)